You can help Dodge County Concerned Citizens educate and advocate to protect our precious groundwater, streams and lakes in rural Minnesota.

Please Donate Today by mailing us a check or using the DONATE button on our Home page!

Please email us with a problem you have with a large feedlot near your home or your concerns about protecting the environment and quality of life in Dodge County!

Contact us:

Dodge County Concerned Citizens

P.O. Box 757

Blooming Prairie, MN 55917

Telephone:  (507) 583-7718



Are you Concerned?